AIO Liquid miss

Jan 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

While trying to adapt the H60 CORSAIR AIO (Im a very beginner, in fact it's my firtst build), I thought that to change the socket adatper, I should have to remove the screw of the copper head of the AIO's cooler.

Doing this, I had lost a few of the coolant liquid.

I would like to know fitrst of all, what was the risks, and if I could refill it.

Thank you,

Regards,

Solution
Ok, I don't think anybody else is going to answer because (Sorry, but it's true) they are probably laughing too hard. I'm sorry to say that you cannot refill an AIO cooler and in this case you are probably going to have to try a return, which may not work and is clearly dishonest anyhow, or buy another cooler. These systems were not designed to be refilled or bled like custom loops or hybrid systems, so I think you are simply out of luck.
Ok, I don't think anybody else is going to answer because (Sorry, but it's true) they are probably laughing too hard. I'm sorry to say that you cannot refill an AIO cooler and in this case you are probably going to have to try a return, which may not work and is clearly dishonest anyhow, or buy another cooler. These systems were not designed to be refilled or bled like custom loops or hybrid systems, so I think you are simply out of luck.

Solution
Jan 9, 2019

Hi darkbreeze,

Thank you for your honest answer, I'll try this way !