[SOLVED] AIO Mounting

Sep 20, 2021
I recently bought a 240mm AIO cooler to replace my 120mm. But the 240 doesn't fit in my case excuse excuse ram is blocking it... has anyone ever tried to mount the radiator and fan setup inside case? I have a large space to the right of my motherboard and I was wondering if I could install it there?

Solution
I still don't follow.

When you say 'a 360 fan'....is it a single fan module that has 3 fans which span the size of a 360 AIO?

When you say 'a 240 fan', is that the same as the '360 fan' above? They don't make fans which are 240mm or 360mm in diameter as that would be absolutely massive.
I recently bought a 240mm AIO cooler to replace my 120mm. But the 240 doesn't fit in my case excuse excuse ram is blocking it... has anyone ever tried to mount the radiator and fan setup inside case? I have a large space to the right of my motherboard and I was wondering if I could install it there?
Whixh case is that ? Most have also front and/or side mounts for rads. In most cases, wherever there's space for 2 x 120mm fansnext to each other a 240 rad could also fit

Sep 20, 2021
It is a Cooler Master Masterbox TD500 Mesh so the front 3 fans are integrated and there is space for 3 at the top and 1 at the back. I currently have a single fan AIO cooler on the back but thats not optimal for cooling. Should I just install this on the top at the front and get some single fans?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I don't understand the part of 'just get some single fans'? What do you mean? What would be the plan for those fans?

Nearly all AIOs are installed internally to the case, and most are usually installed in the top with the warm air blowing up/out.

Sep 20, 2021
I have a 360mm fan at the top of the case. I mean do I relocate the single AIO to the top of the case to blow out then get a 120mm fan to go at the back. And a 240mm fan to go next to the AIO at the top?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I still don't follow.

When you say 'a 360 fan'....is it a single fan module that has 3 fans which span the size of a 360 AIO?

When you say 'a 240 fan', is that the same as the '360 fan' above? They don't make fans which are 240mm or 360mm in diameter as that would be absolutely massive.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS