• Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Question Aio or air cooler

May 11, 2019
Hi guys, i don't know if i should choose the be quiet! Dark rock 4 or the deepcool captain 120 ex white for my new build. The thing is that in my country both of them are at the same price (67 $) and i know that the be quiet! Is far more better value for money but i also like the deepcool design and it would look good in my black and white themed pc so i am willig to sacrifice some performance for the looks but i can't seem to find how loud it performs over the be quiet! one, and whether it is actually worth it, i don't want to mess up my pc or to be annoyed by the acoustics

My pc specs are:
Cpu : i7 8700 non k
Gpu: 1080ti
Motherboard: msi z370
Psu: Thermaltake TP 750w

P.s: Also, i am not planning on doing any overclocking as I know that non k cpus are not overclockable. My budget is around 72$ so that's why I chose to compare those two but i wouldn't mind other options that would look good in my rig. If any of you have any experience with this aio cooler i would appreciate your help.

WildCard999

Titan
Herald
I wouldn't even spend that much unless you have a high ambient temp. The CM EVO 212 Black would keep the 8700 cool, fairly quiet and imho looks really good.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler ($33.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $33.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-11 13:34 EDT-0400

There's a RGB version as well and the cooler also supports another fan if you want to do a push-pull config.

May 11, 2019
I wouldn't even spend that much unless you have a high ambient temp. The CM EVO 212 Black would keep the 8700 cool, fairly quiet and imho looks really good.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler ($33.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $33.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-11 13:34 EDT-0400

There's a RGB version as well and the cooler also supports another fan if you want to do a push-pull config.
Hi, I checked and I can't seem to find it in my country. I have found the rgb edition only but as I wouldn't use the rgb I was thinking that it would be a waste of money, what about the arctic freezer 34 eSports White? I saw some good reviews about them

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS