Question Aio or air cooler

May 11, 2019
Hi guys, i don't know if i should choose the be quiet! Dark rock 4 or the deepcool captain 120 ex white for my new build. The thing is that in my country both of them are at the same price (67 $) and i know that the be quiet! Is far more better value for money but i also like the deepcool design and it would look good in my black and white themed pc so i am willig to sacrifice some performance for the looks but i can't seem to find how loud it performs over the be quiet! one, and whether it is actually worth it, i don't want to mess up my pc or to be annoyed by the acoustics

My pc specs are:
Cpu : i7 8700 non k
Gpu: 1080ti
Motherboard: msi z370
Psu: Thermaltake TP 750w

P.s: Also, i am not planning on doing any overclocking as I know that non k cpus are not overclockable. My budget is around 72$ so that's why I chose to compare those two but i wouldn't mind other options that would look good in my rig. If any of you have any experience with this aio cooler i would appreciate your help.

WildCard999

Titan
I wouldn't even spend that much unless you have a high ambient temp. The CM EVO 212 Black would keep the 8700 cool, fairly quiet and imho looks really good.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler ($33.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $33.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-11 13:34 EDT-0400

There's a RGB version as well and the cooler also supports another fan if you want to do a push-pull config.

May 11, 2019
I wouldn't even spend that much unless you have a high ambient temp. The CM EVO 212 Black would keep the 8700 cool, fairly quiet and imho looks really good.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler ($33.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $33.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-11 13:34 EDT-0400

There's a RGB version as well and the cooler also supports another fan if you want to do a push-pull config.

Hi, I checked and I can't seem to find it in my country. I have found the rgb edition only but as I wouldn't use the rgb I was thinking that it would be a waste of money, what about the arctic freezer 34 eSports White? I saw some good reviews about them