Question AIO positioning

Aug 22, 2019
So i'm thinking... I have a case AeroCool Cylon and i7-8700k with CoolerMaster ML240L (rgb) Currently i have the Radiator in the front (only place it fits) but my fans are on the inside pulling air into the case from the front, but they are oriented behind the rad. The problem i'm having is that the CPU hits 90C while playing CS:GO for example while my RTX 2060 is not getting more than 70C playing on 4k 120fps capped. What could be the problem i have not OCed anything tho the CPU is running on 4.7 all the time since it boosts. Do i have to worry about this?

Diddly

Distinguished
Sounds like you've got the setup correct. It's better to have the radiator on the front of the PC pulling in cool air from outside across the radiator. Make sure you have enough exhaust fans to match the air flow from the radiator fans.

Aug 22, 2019
Sounds like you've got the setup correct. It's better to have the radiator on the front of the PC pulling in cool air from outside across the radiator. Make sure you have enough exhaust fans to match the air flow from the radiator fans.
I have 3 fans (2 on the rad and 1 exhaust in the back) is temp spikes to 90 normal? i idle at around 30-35C The load temp is jumpy tho...