Question AIO Pump Makes Weird Buzzing Noise

Feb 2, 2023
Pump noise:
Since last week my aio has been making this buzzing noise no matter what even at idle. It's been 4 months since I got this aio. I'm not sure if it's the air bubbles inside the pump. Also tried tilting the pc but it won't help.
AIO: Deepcool Castle 240EX WH

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your video doesn't show us how the AIO is setup in your case. How is the radiator oriented in your chassis? Are you sure that the noise is coming from the AIO and not a fan in your build or even the VRM area on the motherboard/CPU or the GPU's backplate? it could be coil whine if it's the latter and not your AIO's pump block.

Feb 2, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your video doesn't show us how the AIO is setup in your case. How is the radiator oriented in your chassis? Are you sure that the noise is coming from the AIO and not a fan in your build or even the VRM area on the motherboard/CPU or the GPU's backplate? it could be coil whine if it's the latter and not your AIO's pump block.

Oops my bad. It's a side mounted radiator and the tube are located higher than the pump. I've also tested to see if it was the pump or not making the noise and I noticed that the noise increased when I increased the pump speed.

Feb 2, 2023
Please mention the make and model of your case and the processor you're trying to cool. Full system's specs and an image of your build would help us two fold...or more than that.

Case: Lian Li Air Mini
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO V2
Storage: Intel 670p Series M.2 2280 1TB
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8G (REV2.0)
Cooling: DeepCool Castle 240EX

Space was confined so this is the best view of the pc