[SOLVED] AIO Pump seems to not listen to Bios

May 3, 2021
I set up my pump (Coolermaster masterplus ml240l v2) to certain speeds due to temp of cpu, yet I start up a game and it seems to go to max speed. Why is this?

PC:
CPU: I-10700k
Cooler: Already Mentioned
Motherboard: MSI z490-A Pro ATX LGA 1200
RAM: 16gb Tridentz
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 1TB
HDD: Seagate Exos 10tb
GPU: EVGA 1080
PSU: EVGA BQ 750 W 80+ Bronze

Solution
...okay that doesnt help at all, the sound is fine until a game is booted up then the sound is unbearable, and the cpu temp is completely fine. So the issue is the style of pump I have... or??
Yes, it's very simple system, only radiator fans can and should be speed adjusted and connected to CPU_FAN header. If pump is noisy at full speed, there's something wrong with it.
I set up my pump (Coolermaster masterplus ml240l v2) to certain speeds due to temp of cpu, yet I start up a game and it seems to go to max speed. Why is this?

PC:
CPU: I-10700k
Cooler: Already Mentioned
Motherboard: MSI z490-A Pro ATX LGA 1200
RAM: 16gb Tridentz
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 1TB
HDD: Seagate Exos 10tb
GPU: EVGA 1080
PSU: EVGA BQ 750 W 80+ Bronze
That pump should always run at full speed.

...okay that doesnt help at all, the sound is fine until a game is booted up then the sound is unbearable, and the cpu temp is completely fine. So the issue is the style of pump I have... or??
Yes, it's very simple system, only radiator fans can and should be speed adjusted and connected to CPU_FAN header. If pump is noisy at full speed, there's something wrong with it.

Solution