[SOLVED] AIO pump

Solution
im planning to buy an ML240L RGB V2, and i have an asus prime H310M-E R2.0
With that one pump should run full speed but there's a problem with MB that has only one chassis fan header and pump shouldn't be mixed with case fans if you have any. That leaves only possibility of pump being fed directly by PSU as radiator fans should be connected to CPU_FAN header.
That kind of MB has very little of cooling options so you may be better off with a good air cooler.
im planning to buy an ML240L RGB V2, and i have an asus prime H310M-E R2.0
With that one pump should run full speed but there's a problem with MB that has only one chassis fan header and pump shouldn't be mixed with case fans if you have any. That leaves only possibility of pump being fed directly by PSU as radiator fans should be connected to CPU_FAN header.
That kind of MB has very little of cooling options so you may be better off with a good air cooler.

Solution
Jul 23, 2020
I plan on buying a fan hub, would it be a problem connecting the aio fans and others to it, and if theres no problem, would it be fine to connect the pump to the cpu header?

I plan on buying a fan hub, would it be a problem connecting the aio fans and others to it, and if theres no problem, would it be fine to connect the pump to the cpu header?
Radiator fan must be connected to CPU_FAN header, hub only for case fans, pump has to be alone on a header.
Most motherboards will not even let you start PC without a working fan connected to CPU_FAN header so it's a must, hubs can't replace that.