Pururaj

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2014
Right now I'm using a Cooler Master tx3 from my old build and as in India it tends to get pretty hot in summers and on full load my cpu is already 76c , I want to upgrade to an aio, I'm new to the aio liquid cooling stuff, I have no idea what to get , I did some research though. I'm considering a 240mm or 280mm aio for my case. My budget is around Rs12,000 roughly 150$.

aio i'm considering:
DeepCool LS520 SE
Deepcool LT520
ADATA Levante XPG 240
MSI MAG Coreliquid 280r
NZXT Kraken x63

Case: Adata XPG Starker Air
Mobo: MSI MAG B550M Mortar Wifi
Ram: Adata XPG Spectrix D60G 16x2

Solution
aight thanks!. Also the most pricey in the list😬
Sorry, but:
1)The case really narrowed your options.
2)240mm don't offer enough over a good air cooler, and if you're going to install an AIO in the roof of the case, go with the largest size supported(280mm). There's more flexibility using smaller sizes at the front.
2.5)An AIO installed at the front is possible, but will seriously limit gpu options later on.
Where are you most able to order or purchase a cooler from? Is your heart SET on an AIO or do you simply want a cooler that is without question capable enough of handling the needs of your CPU during the summer without any problems? Because there are plenty of air solutions that are probably less expensive that can handle that without any question, and which your case will support, but if you are not interested in a better air cooler then it is unimportant and we can look only at potential AIO solutions.

Pururaj

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2014
Where are you most able to order or purchase a cooler from? Is your heart SET on an AIO or do you simply want a cooler that is without question capable enough of handling the needs of your CPU during the summer without any problems? Because there are plenty of air solutions that are probably less expensive that can handle that without any question, and which your case will support, but if you are not interested in a better air cooler then it is unimportant and we can look only at potential AIO solutions.
yes , I think I made it very clear that I want an aio🙂

Fair enough. Are there any online retailers local or regional to you that you would prefer to order through or must you purchase through local shops?

For the record though, saying "I am considering a 240 or 280mm AIO" is NOT the same as saying "I am ONLY interested in AIO options". Just saying.

Pururaj

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2014
Fair enough. Are there any online retailers local or regional to you that you would prefer to order through or must you purchase through local shops?

For the record though, saying "I am considering a 240 or 280mm AIO" is NOT the same as saying "I am ONLY interested in AIO options". Just saying.
hehe , i am only interested in aio options, as air coolers take up a lot of space, and many block ram clearance. i will order from an online retailer

Ok. Well, good luck. I've asked several times where you can order from so that I can look at options and make the best recommendation based on what is available to you, but you seem unwilling to provide that information so maybe somebody else will be more willing to play these games. I am not. Good day sir.

Pururaj

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2014
Ok. Well, good luck. I've asked several times where you can order from so that I can look at options and make the best recommendation based on what is available to you, but you seem unwilling to provide that information so maybe somebody else will be more willing to play these games. I am not. Good day sir.
honestly, you are the one asking me what I want while I already mentioned I want an aio, like did you not read the thread name written in bold, and I already mentioned what I am considering , so use some amount of common sense man that those are what is available to me. and from what part of "I'm considering a 240mm or 280mm aio for my case " did you not understand that i want an AIO. like are you fr. Anyways. here it is https://elitehubs.com/.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
aight thanks!. Also the most pricey in the list😬
Sorry, but:
2)240mm don't offer enough over a good air cooler, and if you're going to install an AIO in the roof of the case, go with the largest size supported(280mm). There's more flexibility using smaller sizes at the front.
2.5)An AIO installed at the front is possible, but will seriously limit gpu options later on.

Reactions: Pururaj
Solution

Pururaj

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2014
Sorry, but:
yeah the case is a compact one, had a gigantic one in the last built, did nothing other than limiting my desk space.
yes I will install the aio in the top, easier to do it that way and I think it's the only way I can do it with my case.

Pururaj

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2014
Sorry, but:
also I'm just curious to know that what if i use a 120mm aio at the rear, they are often cheaper than good air coolers, as you said 240mm aio is basically on par with a good air cooler and both are an expensive option.