AIO Standoffs not included?

Sep 29, 2018
Recently bought a MSI Z370 Gaming Plus motherboard, upgrading from a AsRock Z97, and the Z97 had standoffs in place to screw in my Cooler Master Nepton 240m, but the MSI board didnt have any. Where can I get what I need? I've googled for over an hour, and haven't been able to find anything. All I have from my case are LGA 2011 screws.

Solution
The stand offs and the 4 metal squares in the 2nd image are related and will detach from each other. They will have come with the cooler and not with the mobo, nothing else will use those other than that cooler. So you need to remove them from your current board
Sep 29, 2018
It doesnt appear that the standoffs can even be taken off. They have a silver piece on the backside that the bracket boots cover to hold it in place, and any of the extra screws I had left over, were placed into the NZXT box that held all the case screws and little extras.

shekyc

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
I don't think a motherboard will have standoffs by default. search for images about your motherboard and compare to yours. also post your z97 model if you haven't got the solution.

The stand offs and the 4 metal squares in the 2nd image are related and will detach from each other. They will have come with the cooler and not with the mobo, nothing else will use those other than that cooler. So you need to remove them from your current board

Solution
Sep 29, 2018
I appreciate the help everyone.
Thank you 13thmonkey

The standoffs came preinstalled when I bought the board, but they were so tight I assumed they wouldn't come off. I'm sorry for causing trouble for not trying something as simple as pliers

Edit: maybe I dont remember how I but the build together. The board probably didn't have them preinstalled. It was my first build from 3 years ago.

Sep 29, 2018
You're more than right. I guess I just dont remember properly how I put it together. It is my first and only build, so I'm still a noob when you comes to remembering something as simple as this.