painessoupei

Commendable
Oct 25, 2020
Hello, i have a problem with my aio nzxt x63
My pc specs are
Z390 a asus
I7 9700kf
2060 super

It all started when i got my first case, i had an older motherboard then (h310m k 2.0)

My new case arrived and i had to put everything to the new case but as i was putting the aio radiator in i noticed that my nzxt usb cable (the one that goes into the aio and into the usb port on mobo) had actually broken off somehow and there is no rgb

I turned on the computer and i noticed that the aio is not being detected in bios, i double checked everything but nothing

Now i got a new motherboard and there are aio pump headers on it and i put the aio cable in it but still nothing on the bios (i had to use the fan on the aio as a cpu fan so i can turn the pc on)

My question is, does the usb cable enable it to be shown in bios or is it just for rgb

Also the aio is working normally i can hear it i overclocked the cpu to 5ghz all cores and suprisingly really good temps but i cant change the fan speed on aio

Lutfij

Titan
i noticed that my nzxt usb cable (the one that goes into the aio and into the usb port on mobo) had actually broken off somehow and there is no rgb
Got an image to show the extent of the damage?

When you got a new motherboard(H310 chipset>Z390 chipset) did you reinstall your OS? The USB cable is to allow NZXT's CAM app to communicate and report info seen by the pump block.

Make and model of the case and how the AIO is orientated in said case?

painessoupei

Commendable
Oct 25, 2020
I cant take a screenshot rn but the connector that goes in the aio( the cpu cooler, metal part) has broken off and i cant plug it in anymore

I didnt reinstall the os ( im waiting to buy a m2 ssd then i will reinstall)

The case is coolermaster masterbox h500
The aio radiator is just above the cpu

TRENDING THREADS