Question Air cooling, input or output next to GPU

Sep 9, 2019
I'm using a Deepcool Tesseract with air cooling and I'm getting okay GPU temperatures but they could be better, especially as I'm overclocking the GPU. I've got an i7 9700k with Noctua cooler, and an EVGA RTX 2080 XC ultra. There's an input fan on the top just in front of the Noctua and the standard case fan output behind it. I've got 2 inputs in line at the lower front, hoping to get a good draft onto the GPU. I've put an output on the side case near the GPU. Would this be better as an input, giving more cool air to the card instead? Because it's a bit lower than the GPU fans, I wonder if it is removing some of the cool air coming in from the front and not removing that much warm air from the GPU. Also, I wonder if the output behind the Noctua is not very powerful, so warm air from the CPU ends up getting to the GPU. Are there any other ways I could improve cooling?

Sep 9, 2019
I dont have any experience with dust filters, I just regularly clean the PC, airflow stays unobstructed and cleaning should be done anyway.
Good point. How's best to clean? Hand held hoover?

I changed the fans as you suggested and the temps are much better. I'm getting 10C less with 10% less fans on the stealth fan curve! I was on aggressive before, so it's massively improved. Thanks!