[SOLVED] Air flow in meshify C

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,
Im getting the fractal design meshify C, to hold my 2070 super build.

I was thinking of getting a 280 AIO
to both cool the cpu and put in the front of the case to work as input fans, and move the two fans that come with the case, to the rear and top.
Would this be a good cooling option?

Solution
If you're mixing air video card and water for cpu a 240mm in the roof if your components will clear make more sense, people always worry about putting "warm" air into radiators, the 2070 needs it more than the radiator for the cpu does, on top of that most of the heat from the video card will be pushed out the back of the case and sucked out by the rear fan before it gets up to the radiator in the roof plus the cool air from the front intake is more of a direct path to the radiator.
Hey Lappi I think you misunderstand something.

If you put the AOI cooling block in front of the case, it cools the cooling block(grill). at the back of the block the air will be warm. This is why you have got another opening at the top of the case.

280 AIO and some normal fans, or just go straight custom loop. both are cool ideas to cool your pc.

Wrecker75

Upstanding
Aug 27, 2019
If you're mixing air video card and water for cpu a 240mm in the roof if your components will clear make more sense, people always worry about putting "warm" air into radiators, the 2070 needs it more than the radiator for the cpu does, on top of that most of the heat from the video card will be pushed out the back of the case and sucked out by the rear fan before it gets up to the radiator in the roof plus the cool air from the front intake is more of a direct path to the radiator.

Solution