Question Air keeps getting in my water cooled loop

Mar 13, 2022
Hey everyone!
So I have a newly built system, 3 months old, and I am having a serious problem. The CPU block is constantly getting filled with air, even after shaking the air out and into the reservoir.
My system is a threadripper 3990X and 2 3090s, everything is water-cooled.

Today I just got 3DMark and I run the time spy test. Here are my results. I did some googling and people are getting way more points than I do.

What's going on with my pc :( ?

Hey everyone!
So I have a newly built system, 3 months old, and I am having a serious problem. The CPU block is constantly getting filled with air, even after shaking the air out and into the reservoir.
My system is a threadripper 3990X and 2 3090s, everything is water-cooled.

Today I just got 3DMark and I run the time spy test. Here are my results. I did some googling and people are getting way more points than I do.

What's going on with my pc :( ?
At first look it looks like your reservoir is too low. Top level of it's liquid should be higher than CPU block.

Mar 13, 2022
At first look it looks like your reservoir is too low. Top level of it's liquid should be higher than CPU block.

Hey! Thanks for the reply!
My friend which built my system used this video as a reference.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnDESqJdyU

Jay didn't put the pump higher than the CPU block. Are you sure getting in the trouble of draining the system, making new tubes will fix the air pocket problem?