[SOLVED] Airflow of my pc

Jul 13, 2020
Hello I'm Reiji and I'm 11. My father bought me my first gaming pc because I got good grades at my school but I recently noticed that the temperature of my case is heating up faster than I expected. There's no fans at the front of my case, there is just some holes in front of it. There is a dust filter above the case and two fans. There is no dust filter at the back of the case and theres only one fan you can built in. So should I let the airflow out from the back of my case and let the airflow in at the top of my case because there's a dust filter? Sorry if I'm not good at English but Im trying my best

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I would say the case can accommodate a couple, 120/140mm fans.

If you can get the model, go to their website and see specifications. They will say if it can or not. Often cases aren't sold with intake fans but can have them.

Jul 13, 2020
Okay, I'll ask my father about that but I mean my case can only have 3 fans. 2 at the top and 1 at the back and I already have them. I don't even know if the airflow of my case is good based on my drawing. I'm asking if it's good enough or should I reverse the fan from the back of my case so the hot air from inside the case can get out and the cool air flow in from above. Here is how my case looked like from researching at google: https://ibb.co/Hp9nw3C

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
What is the exact model of the case (try looking at the case for text somewhere)? The vents at the front almost always indicate the possibility of fans being installed at the front, behind the front panel, to intake cold air through those vents. Your airflow pattern is exactly opposite of what you ought to be aiming for.

This is the Rosewill Gungnir case.

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwrevie...case-review-tear-down-disappointing?showall=1

This case come with 2 front 120mm as instake and 1 at the rear as exhaust. The 2 front was moved to the top. You can put them back at the front if you want and if they are 120mm and not 140mm. Switch that rear as exhaust.

CoolingIncluded:

Front: 2x 120mm
Rear: 1x 120mm

Optional:

Top: 2x 140/120mm

Solution