Where can I download a copy of the revised airlines.config file that
includes all of the arlines that ATC in FS2004 is capable of calling?

I'm not sure it matters. Then word it uses is in the Aircraft.cfg file and
I think it will still "say" the word even if it is not in the Airlines.cfg.

As long as it is a "supported" word and it is spelled right in the
Aircraft.cfg it will use it. So I don't think the Airlines.cfg matters.

--

Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
www.wandtv.com

Tom Pamin wrote:

> Where can I download a copy of the revised airlines.config file that
> includes all of the arlines that ATC in FS2004 is capable of calling?

Methinks you want to get Editvoicepack. If I'm not mistaken,
there is an option to update the airline.cfg file from within
that excellent utility.

Paul

"Phillip Windell" <@.> wrote in message
> As long as it is a "supported" word and it is spelled right in the
> Aircraft.cfg it will use it. So I don't think the Airlines.cfg matters.

It just means that without the updated airlines.cfg you don't get the full
list of supported airlines in the "change" menu in "select aircraft" within
FS9 i.e what is in the aircraft.cfg file has to be right and is the only
place you can change it. :0))

Iain

Ok. I see..