Downloads: 347
Author: Matt Fox

VECC
VHHH
VIDP
VTBD
YBAS
YPAD
YPPH
YSCB

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:21:27 GMT, boB wrote:
> Both the kneeboard and the full page using the MM Launcher show the
> slider moving left to right but no map. Tried it with the aircraft at
> airports all over the country to check several sectionals.
>
> Anybody experience this?

Once or twice. Closing and reopening the program restored it to
functionality...

Bill

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Leaming wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:21:27 GMT, boB wrote:
>
>>Both the kneeboard and the full page using the MM Launcher show the
>>slider moving left to right but no map. Tried it with the aircraft at
>>airports all over the country to check several sectionals.
>>
>>Anybody experience this?
>

> Once or twice. Closing and reopening the program restored it to
> functionality...
>
> Bill

Thanks Bill. I've closed and opened so many times my fingers are
getting tapped out. :) Looking on the MM forum I don't see this
problem but left a message.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Did you try reimporting all of the charts? Just delete the ini files
in the FSMMM folder and restart it. Then you can start from scratch
and import them all again.

Matt

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

mattfox wrote:

> Did you try reimporting all of the charts? Just delete the ini files
> in the FSMMM folder and restart it. Then you can start from scratch
> and import them all again.
>
> Matt

Thanks Matt. Gotta get in bed before the sun comes up so I'll try that
later today.
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)