Airwolf santini air

We downloaded the airwolf santini air which was supposedly for fs2004.
Shift+e is used to deploy weapons according to the instructions we recieve.
However, that is already taken for another command -' Open door' . However,
I cannot find anything in the Assignments section that deals with deploying
weapons. Does anyone have any info on how one might proceed here.
Jack

dallas

"Jackson K McAfee"
> I cannot find anything in the Assignments section that deals with
deploying
> weapons. Does anyone have any info on how one might proceed here.

Try the slash key /.

Dallas