AIW 8500 help mmc

Does anybody no???? Do I need the original cd to install mmc 8.* or above
without dvd. I have ver 7.* on disk.

JB

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:40:31 GMT, "Jeff burrell"
<windsurfr@comcast.net> wrote:

>Does anybody no???? Do I need the original cd to install mmc 8.* or above
>without dvd. I have ver 7.* on disk.
>

>JB

No, you don't need CD verification to dl and install any MMC without
the DVD player, JB. Only the DVD player needs it; although your disk
will only verify up to DVD 7.7 - all the 8.x versions and 9.0 DVD will
need an 8.1+ disk.

But the rest of the MMC suite will be Ok, any version.

patrickp

Thanks...that's what I wanted to know.