AIW 9000 Pro ... No TV or time shift

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hey guys,

Just got AIW 9000 Pro. Installed no problems, but when installed
MMC9.0 and launched the TV app. it did not give me the option to scan
for TV channels (living in UK). When I launched the TV app, all I
could access was the "Video in". Also, the time shift buttons (pause,
resume, forward and back)) are not present. Has anyone come across
this problem? is the card defective?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ahmad

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"Jack" <drmoukli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys,
>
> Just got AIW 9000 Pro. Installed no problems, but when installed
> MMC9.0 and launched the TV app. it did not give me the option to scan
> for TV channels (living in UK). When I launched the TV app, all I
> could access was the "Video in". Also, the time shift buttons (pause,
> resume, forward and back)) are not present. Has anyone come across
> this problem? is the card defective?
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Ahmad

Jack,

I had the very same problem.
Turns out that there's a documented Microsoft fix for this.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=825116

Hope that helps you.

Tony.

---

gary

Hi, yes had the same problem with my sapphire 9600pro AIW, just reinstall
all ati software and drivers.

Hope this helps.

"Jack" <drmoukli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys,
>
> Just got AIW 9000 Pro. Installed no problems, but when installed
> MMC9.0 and launched the TV app. it did not give me the option to scan
> for TV channels (living in UK). When I launched the TV app, all I
> could access was the "Video in". Also, the time shift buttons (pause,
> resume, forward and back)) are not present. Has anyone come across
> this problem? is the card defective?
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Ahmad