AIW 9000 TV problem

I have the latest drivers installed, and no "!" marks in my device manager,
but when I try to launch the TV display app, I get a message that says "the
tv player failed to initialize the video".

I'm running XP Pro /w SP2 and the latest updates, etc.

Anyone have a troubleshooting guide on this?

"Chris DiPierro" <cdipierr@llamas.org> wrote in message
> I have the latest drivers installed, and no "!" marks in my device
manager,
> but when I try to launch the TV display app, I get a message that says
"the
> tv player failed to initialize the video".
>
> I'm running XP Pro /w SP2 and the latest updates, etc.
>
> Anyone have a troubleshooting guide on this?

If you google rage3d.com with the error message(or part of) I think you'll
get the answer. IIRC you have to add a path statement so tv player can find
some file(s).

Jody

"Chris DiPierro" <cdipierr@llamas.org> wrote in message
>I have the latest drivers installed, and no "!" marks in my device manager,
>but when I try to launch the TV display app, I get a message that says "the
>tv player failed to initialize the video".
>
> I'm running XP Pro /w SP2 and the latest updates, etc.

You'll also may find you get that if you are using any other system
resources on video ie Windows Media player, kazaa media viewer,
etc.

jo

TRENDING THREADS