AIW 9700 Pro

Weird problem here. When I record using ati vcr on any setting like good,
longer, dvd quality after playing back the file I have no audio. I tried all
the latest drivers and MMC 8.9 with the latest decoder for windows but still
no audio on capture playback.

Any clues,
Thanks
Art C.

connor

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:33:06 -0500, "Art C." <vacuart@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Weird problem here. When I record using ati vcr on any setting like good,
>longer, dvd quality after playing back the file I have no audio. I tried all
>the latest drivers and MMC 8.9 with the latest decoder for windows but still
>no audio on capture playback.
>
>Any clues,
>Thanks
> Art C.

Does it play audio on other capture settings besides the ones you
mentioned?
See if Line In is checked in your recording properties.