Aizat_07, your recommendation didn't work for me. After hearing the bip sound you described I waited for a long time and nothi

Puzzled-7

Reputable
Aug 31, 2014
Brief su,,ary of my problem: I wanted to get rid of Win-7 and install Win-XP on a new computer, I think I have deleted a partition that was important for boothing Win-7 using BootSuite. Now my Win-XP CD cannot boot and install.

Solution
To boot from CD when an OS is already installed on the system, you have to go in to BIOS Setup, select the "Boot" section, then set the CD/DVD drive as the first boot device.

Take note: it's advisable to check that Windows XP is supported on your computer model. Visit the manufacturer's support website and check that they've got Windows XP drivers for your model. If they haven't, you can't run Windows XP on it because many of the components (network, WiFi, sound etc) will not work.
To boot from CD when an OS is already installed on the system, you have to go in to BIOS Setup, select the "Boot" section, then set the CD/DVD drive as the first boot device.

Take note: it's advisable to check that Windows XP is supported on your computer model. Visit the manufacturer's support website and check that they've got Windows XP drivers for your model. If they haven't, you can't run Windows XP on it because many of the components (network, WiFi, sound etc) will not work.

Solution