Where has ald been latly? I haven't seen a post from him in a while.

Diane

sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in

> Where has ald been latly? I haven't seen a post from him in a while.

I've been wondering the same thing.

"Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in
>
> > Where has ald been latly? I haven't seen a post from him in a while.
> >

> I've been wondering the same thing.

He's probably still reading the posts up from Christmas. He'll catch up
around mid-April or so :eek:)

short

Diane

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in news:3agks1F6759ciU1
@individual.net:

> "Diane" <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in
>>
>> > Where has ald been latly? I haven't seen a post from him in a
while.

>> I've been wondering the same thing.
>
> He's probably still reading the posts up from Christmas. He'll catch
up
> around mid-April or so :eek:)
>

> short

Well, he needs to know that he's falling behind on his muffin duty.

Diane