QueenMickey

Reputable
Jun 8, 2019
Hey. I am new at this, so work with me please. I have been getting this since I got a new Dell Optiplex 9010 MT mobo. I didn't have all the parts so I would get other alerts, but then once I installed them, they went away. ATS has not. When I ran the Diagnostics, it said it was the Ambient Sensor that was overheated, but after looking I don't know what that is. Both fans are dell's. I went through the steps it says on their site, but that didn't work. I even unplugged the power cord, drained the rest of the power by pressing the power button, unplugged everything, plugged everything back, in the order I took them out, plugged the power cord back in, turned it on and it still has the alert. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? The mobo is working so I'm not sure if something on that is acting up or maybe one of the cords inside are not completely working. Can anyone tell me what is going on so I can fix this? Thanks

Solution
Is your Dell still under warranty?

If so, contact Dell support. They may have a fix.

That should be the starting point. If you try some other fix/solution then that may void any remaining warranty.

TRENDING THREADS