Question Alienware 17 2014 model

Mar 4, 2022
so i recently purchased a gtx 980m but the gpu fan doesn't work with it... on bios diagnostics it works so it's the card 100% because i already tried the old again which was an 765m and everything is normal does anyone have any experience with this? and how to fix it? i assume it's a vbios but tinkering with it is scary so lend me your knowledge please what can i do to make the fan work with this card on my model. i assume this was taken of of an alienware 18 sli which used 2 cards.
https://ibb.co/m4kDSm8 this details of the card with GPU-Z i flashed the vbios 3 times now but fan is still not working... everything else works perfectly fine but as you know i cannot use it like this it will burn itself down

Mar 4, 2022
i have the latest bios it's AW17 and the hardware check test in the bios uefi all good just in windows it doesn't spin when running a game causing it to overheat. i flashed vbios with nvflash used various suggested vbios nothing worked but thankfuly it is still working. i know the risks of vbios. that i can brick the card completely but i can't use it like this anyways so im willing to take risks at this point.

if in the end nothing works or i brick it i'll just go back to my old 765m and then cry my money :D