Shuten

Honorable
Aug 11, 2014
As the title states, recently I have been having issues with my laptop whenever i play games. The games i tend to play are games like tekken 7, league of legends, and and old mmo ragnarok online. It seems to stutter every 30 sec - 1 minute in frequency. I run a rtx 2060, 32 gb ram, i7 9700k and ive rarely overclocked it. I have looked around for similar threads with these problems and so far ive tried turning off threaded optimization, that didnt do anything. I also found another solution where I needed to change the thermal pads because of bad temps but i never had bad temps, in fact never went higher than 65 degrees on anything. I have been keeping the laptop up to date with the drivers and such but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to go about fixing this issue?

Feb 25, 2021
As the title states, recently I have been having issues with my laptop whenever i play games. The games i tend to play are games like tekken 7, league of legends, and and old mmo ragnarok online. It seems to stutter every 30 sec - 1 minute in frequency. I run a rtx 2060, 32 gb ram, i7 9700k and ive rarely overclocked it. I have looked around for similar threads with these problems and so far ive tried turning off threaded optimization, that didnt do anything. I also found another solution where I needed to change the thermal pads because of bad temps but i never had bad temps, in fact never went higher than 65 degrees on anything. I have been keeping the laptop up to date with the drivers and such but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to go about fixing this issue?
did u solve the issue? i have same one.