[SOLVED] Alienware AW3418Dw eBay Shipping Confusion

cole.yarbrough04

Commendable
Sep 25, 2018
I have been trying to sell my Alienware AW3418DW monitor on eBay but I do not have the original package so it is difficult to figure out the package dimensions. I am shipping it with the monitor and stand. I realize I could just charge a fixed amount but I do not know what to charge and if the usps store even has a box the size I need. If I were to ship it in the original packaging which I don’t have it would be l x w x h= 93 x 45 x 64cm and about 46 pounds, so it is huge. I am shipping the monitor, the stand, and a few cables. I do not know which shipping option I should do (looking for something economical), what the dimensions are, if the ups store even has a box that can support this, and what the price to ship this would be. I need some serious help with this.

Solution
Yes, the UPS store has a box of relevant size.
And all the packaging/padding materials.

Take the thing to the UPS store, and they ca sell you a box, pack it for you, and give you an idea of the shipping price to various places in the country.

USAFRet

Titan
Yes, the UPS store has a box of relevant size.
And all the packaging/padding materials.

Take the thing to the UPS store, and they ca sell you a box, pack it for you, and give you an idea of the shipping price to various places in the country.

Solution