[SOLVED] alienware minidp to usb not working?

humzy12

Great
BANNED
Jun 6, 2020
this is the model I kindly take a look at the picture.
025gDxMUIta9RMEKtn5wbk4-15.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v_1569471648.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

Alienware-15-R2-Disassembly-2.jpg

i got this wire.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thunderb...-Cable-for-New-Macbook-1m-Black-/372340118462
s-l1600.png

Monitor 4k benq
laptop alienware 15

connected the wire to laptop to monitor USB c nothing.
tested HDMI from laptop to monitor it works but the refresh rate is to low not 4k.
I need to get that minidp working only if someone can suggest to me what to do thank you.

Solution
Model for your BenQ montior? Also, what is the SKU to your Alienware laptop? It's the stickered information at the bottom of the laptop. that adapter will not work since you don't have a Thunderbolt/Type-C connector on the laptop. You're going to need a mini DP to Display port adapter or at the very least an HDMI cable. This is all assuming your monitor accepts a full sized display port connection or an HDMI input or both.

Lutfij

Titan
Model for your BenQ montior? Also, what is the SKU to your Alienware laptop? It's the stickered information at the bottom of the laptop. that adapter will not work since you don't have a Thunderbolt/Type-C connector on the laptop. You're going to need a mini DP to Display port adapter or at the very least an HDMI cable. This is all assuming your monitor accepts a full sized display port connection or an HDMI input or both.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS