Question Alienware X51 R3 GPU Issue

Apr 8, 2023
I have an Alienware X51 R3 that I am looking to update just because it is what I have on hand. It is an i7 6700 and has a 330W PSU. I recently update the RAM to 32gb of DDR4 2133mhz. It came with a GTX 960, so I found a gtx 1060 6gb founders edition. However, when I went to install it, I received no output to the monitor from the card. The person I bought it from assures me it was working and I have no real reason to doubt them. I browsed forums and saw that some people had to clear CMOS or disconnect the motherboard battery, so I did that, but still nothing. Really not sure what is going on here or how I could fix this.

I have an Alienware X51 R3 that I am looking to update just because it is what I have on hand. It is an i7 6700 and has a 330W PSU. I recently update the RAM to 32gb of DDR4 2133mhz. It came with a GTX 960, so I found a gtx 1060 6gb founders edition. However, when I went to install it, I received no output to the monitor from the card. The person I bought it from assures me it was working and I have no real reason to doubt them. I browsed forums and saw that some people had to clear CMOS or disconnect the motherboard battery, so I did that, but still nothing. Really not sure what is going on here or how I could fix this.
You probably need a stronger psu