News Alienware's Competitors Say Their Desktops Don't Face Energy Policy Sale Restrictions

Heat_Fan89

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
"Alienware has always been known for pushing the limits when it comes to innovation, performance, design and premium quality,"

As a recent Alienware Aurora owner, that gave me a good laugh. Their laptops are innovative, their desktops are literally a joke on the unsuspecting person who buys one.

Bazzy 505

Respectable
Jul 17, 2021
"Alienware has always been known for pushing the limits when it comes to innovation, performance, design and premium quality,"

As a recent Alienware Aurora owner, that gave me a good laugh. Their laptops are innovative, their desktops are literally a joke on the unsuspecting person who buys one.

Dell has been pushing limits allright, but it ain't inovation. It's more along the lines of how far can we push our customers before we get slapped by class action lawsuit :ROFLMAO:

Heat_Fan89

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
All anyone has to do is watch the GamersNexus review to see what Dell is pulling over on their customers. It really is that bad. Now, that said I got a better deal than GamersNexus but I still feel I got ripped off but nowhere as bad as them.

Bazzy 505

Respectable
Jul 17, 2021
All anyone has to do is watch the GamersNexus review to see what Dell is pulling over on their customers. It really is that bad. Now, that said I got a better deal than GamersNexus but I still feel I got ripped off but nowhere as bad as them.

There's one thing GamersNexus got totally wrong in their review. The icon on the box with water droplet isn't meant to suggest it's a water cooled AIO rig. It's meant to say you'll cry if you dare to remove the side panel :LOL: