All Browsers are laggy and can't load pages

Jul 8, 2014
Hello,
I recently updated to the new Windows 10 Update and at first everything seemed fine.
I continued to use Google Chrome but whenever I would search for things or open links, bookmarks .etc, the page would either take a ridiculous amount of time to load or I would be greeted with a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error.
My first thought was that my internet was having a funny five minutes, but it was not as Browsing, streaming .etc was all fine and normal on other devices (Phone, Laptop)

So I thought oh well it just must be Chrome, so I opened up Firefox and the new W10 browser and was met with the same issue.
Then I reinstalled Chrome to no success.
I then looked for fixes, none of which worked including disabling hardware accel, flushing DNS, disabling a LAN in proxy settings, none of which worked

Last night, I reset my PC and had a fresh install
Everything was working fine, I installed all my programs and now this morning, its back to the way it was

Jul 8, 2014
Thanks Hlsgsz, I have reinstalled latest LAN drivers for my Mobo, also I took ping test and it couldnt measure choke so I installed Java aswell
Since this, my browser has been back to normal
Also turn off any LAN proxy settings for anyone else with this problem