All fans 100% and black screen

Xicer99

Reputable
Mar 8, 2014
Hello! I just bought new parts for my pc, to be more specific a new CPU, Mobo and ram. But, when i power the pc up with everything plugged in keyboard, mouse, hdd etc, I get no video signal, and the fans are at 100% on the CPU, GPU and PSU. But every time i disconnect the power from the hdd, the system is able to go into BIOS/UEFI just fine. I can also take the GPU (With the HDD power plugged in) out of the system, and go into BIOS. But every time it shows the splash screen and it shows an error code 99. DVD reader makes no difference, the power can be plugged in, and still error code 99.
But the few times the system actually did boot with the hdd and everything else plugged in, but when it tries to boot into Windows it BSOD, and tries to repair Windows, but fails every time.
I'm thinking it's a PSU that's failing, but i want some advice. Btw i have tried to reset CMOS, reseat the CPU, ram, 24-pin, everything.
I had an FX-4300 8gb ram and gtx 670 and the same s****y power supply, and everything worked wonderfully.

Specs
CPU:i5-4670k
RAM:Kingston 8GB 1600MHz
MOBO: MSI H81M-P33
PSU: some s****y one, sempre?!?! (I didn't buy the PSU, it came with the computer when i bought it used, but had different components.)
GPU: Gtx 670 pov 2gb
HDD: 1gb seagate.

iS_tech_geek

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
You're going to need to reformat the entire HDD. Switching from AMD to Intel without doing so can cause MAJOR issues due to chipset and processor variation.

I'm not trying to sound rude, but; is the GPU plugged into power? Also - what's the wattage on said PSU?

Xicer99

Reputable
Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, the GPU is plugged into power, but if i don't plug the connectors in, then the fans don't go nuts, and the screen shows, that the connectors aren't plugged in. The PSU is a 700w

iS_tech_geek

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011

I checked everything out and it all is compatible with one another. Do you happen to have another PSU you can try just to see if it's the PSU and not the motherboard?