All Fans Spinning and power is on but no beep and display?

ReUPTurnUP

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
Help!

Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you know why my newly built PC won't display on my TV/Monitor through HDMI. It seems to work on my old motherboard (AMD A4-5300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics) but when I got the Gigabyte 970A-UD3P alongside the AMD FX 6300 black edition processor nothing displays but power still works? Please help it's putting me under alot of stress. I've also tried removing the CMOS battery but still nothing. It powers up but no post/beep.

Specs:

Video Card AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

RAM 8.0 GB

PSU: Corsair 600w

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit

Thanks for the help guys

Solution
Reset the CMOS properly. Gigabyte mobos use a dual BIOS, pulling out the battery usually doesn't reset things. Follow this procedure

-Remove Power, LAN, and monitor cable
-Flick power supply switch, press power button on system to discharge it
-Remove CMOS battery
-Locate CMOS jumper. It's usually bottom right corner, two pins protruding vertically from the mobo.
-Touch the two pins together with a screwdriver for 5 seconds. This is shorting the connection and erasing the CMOS
-Put battery back in

Before you boot, take out all of the sticks of RAM and leave only the one closest to the CPU in. Make sure all power connections are firmly in place (CPU power, 24 pin ATX power, and PCI-E power).

If the system boots, turn it off afterwards...

Themastererr

Respectable
May 22, 2016
Reset the CMOS properly. Gigabyte mobos use a dual BIOS, pulling out the battery usually doesn't reset things. Follow this procedure

-Remove Power, LAN, and monitor cable
-Flick power supply switch, press power button on system to discharge it
-Remove CMOS battery
-Locate CMOS jumper. It's usually bottom right corner, two pins protruding vertically from the mobo.
-Touch the two pins together with a screwdriver for 5 seconds. This is shorting the connection and erasing the CMOS
-Put battery back in

Before you boot, take out all of the sticks of RAM and leave only the one closest to the CPU in. Make sure all power connections are firmly in place (CPU power, 24 pin ATX power, and PCI-E power).

If the system boots, turn it off afterwards and add your RAM back in.

Solution

ReUPTurnUP

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016

Where can I find the pins of this certain motherboard?

Themastererr

Respectable
May 22, 2016

Bottom right corner of the motherboard or near the battery.