All form of Video is not working properly

beerdude89

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017
Hi guys!

Been having this huge problem for the last month or so, maybe longer..
No matter if I watch someone stream on Twitch, watch a Video on Youtube, or even a video file
from my own harddrive, the video starts this incredible stutter that makes the whole thing completely unwatchable (although the audio works just fine all the same) I have tried a bunch of different browsers, video players, checking all kind drivers, you name it!! I am pretty decent and knowledgeable on computers (at least the windows/drivers all that kind of stuff, not really hardware, have never built a computer myself or anything) and im really stumped at this point.. The one thing that it COULD be, that I have YET to check, is checking out the GPU-Fan and see if there is any dust or shit in there.. Kind of having that as a last resort though, since as I said, I dont really know what Im doing opening up my computer and trying out stuff, don't wanna damage anything.. All tips are really greatly appreciated here! =) And sorry if I explained some things kinda unclear, english is my second language, ask questions if you have any. Thanks! / Marcus Bergman

Pentium4User

Honorable
Jun 17, 2016

Can you list Specs of your pc?