[SOLVED] All games crash due to something memory related within 30 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonescripter

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
So, it all started when i installed a GTX 1070 into my PC. That same day i also tried to unpark all the cores on my cpu fx 6300. Which soon after i learned was very bad and it lagged my computer and after maybe 20 min.I parked the cores after learning they are virtual. Since then my PC seems to crash 10-30 min after i seem to start any game. Varies from the game crashing due to memory corrupt to battle eye kicking me for corrupt memory to blue screens all related to memory. I went to the administrative test and did the memory diagnosis tool thing. It said i had errors in my memory and i had to contact the manufacturer but, i don't know which part is faulty and i built the PC a few years back under a tight budget. Yesterday i tried restoring my PC and re downloaded all my necessary programs shedding 900 GB but, it still crashes.

-AMD FD6300WMHKBOX FX-6300 6-Core Processor Black Edition

-EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition, 8GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) 08G-P4-5173-KR

-Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - Black (HX318C10FB/8) only one

-EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR

-MSI Computer Corp. Motherboard North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950 Chipset ATX DDR3 800 AMD AM3+ Motherboards (970A-G46)

-NZXT Guardian 921 RB ATX Mid Tower Case, Black 921RB-001-BL

-Windows 8.1

-Heres a benchmark test http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/2487706 That i ran yesterday

Yes i know my system bottlenecks but, my plan is to slowly upgrade my system to use an i7 and ddr4 ram.

My main question is what is broke my Motherboard, CPU, Ram, or drivers. If so how do i go about fixing it or do i need to replace it.

Solution
Sorry, Thank you for all the help. I forgot to respond after I finally solved the issue for myself few years back. The way I solved the issue I encountered was with a multitude of things.

-First, I made sure everything on my motherboard was solidly plugged in and not loose. To my surprise I found some cables were loose.

-Secondly, I installed CCleaner and had it fix my registry which was screwed up somehow and also clean my PC.

-Third, I went to open up the boot menu but, I had a USB keyboard. So my keyboard didn't actually work until the computer got to the desktop. I then scavenged and found an old non USB keyboard. I proceeded to boot my PC up and went straight to the BIOS settings. To find that everything was overclocked. With...
Memtest86+ will only test your RAM not your GPU memory. If it is finding errors it is your RAM module.

If you want to test your GPU run Unigine Heaven at max settings and see if it causes a crash.

If you want to stress test your CPU run Prime95 for a half hour at least.

Bonescripter

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017

So i tried to do Memtest96 and my pc wont boot from the disc i burn or usb even when i set priorities on bios and such

I did the Benchmark that came with it called hidden valley no crash

And at this point i doubt it is the cpu

Bonescripter

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
Sorry, Thank you for all the help. I forgot to respond after I finally solved the issue for myself few years back. The way I solved the issue I encountered was with a multitude of things.

-First, I made sure everything on my motherboard was solidly plugged in and not loose. To my surprise I found some cables were loose.

-Secondly, I installed CCleaner and had it fix my registry which was screwed up somehow and also clean my PC.

-Third, I went to open up the boot menu but, I had a USB keyboard. So my keyboard didn't actually work until the computer got to the desktop. I then scavenged and found an old non USB keyboard. I proceeded to boot my PC up and went straight to the BIOS settings. To find that everything was overclocked. With some of the settings as high as 150%! There wasn't a single setting that wasn't changed which was strange because I never altered those specific settings. Anyways I changed all the settings to default. Booted up my PC and it worked like a charm.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.