All Games Have started lagging,no recent changes,restart didnt work,not overheating

Sep 12, 2018
All my games have started running at a fraction of their usual performance,

Core i5 Dual Core HyperThreaded M480
@2.67
8Gb DDR3 (2x4)
Radeon M HD 4650/Radeon HD 550v OCd

Windows 7 64 bit

CS:GO normally runs at 80-110 fps depending on map and what im looking at on lowest at 1366x768
On 11/9/18 2 PM PST to 12/9/18 7 AM PST something completely fucked my pc,i need help diagnosing,csgo now runs at 25-40 fps and Osu has dropped to 120 fps (seems like alot but try playing at 240 all the time)
I have no clue what changed because i havent changed any setting for that time

The only things i couldve done that affected it is record something with fraps,Im suspecting its HDD related because Osu Maps are oddly taking 30 seconds to load in

Keep an open mind,any help is appreciated

Solution
I recently had a suddenly performance drop that seemed to be related to my CPU (it was running at 100% on all cores, constantly, in game) and I have no real idea why. It seems to have been solved by resetting Windows (granted, this was Windows 10).

Run a benchmarking overlay like MSI Afterburner to see how your hardware is behaving. Then maybe someone on here will have more insight.

BenWVU

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2014
I recently had a suddenly performance drop that seemed to be related to my CPU (it was running at 100% on all cores, constantly, in game) and I have no real idea why. It seems to have been solved by resetting Windows (granted, this was Windows 10).

Run a benchmarking overlay like MSI Afterburner to see how your hardware is behaving. Then maybe someone on here will have more insight.

Solution
Sep 12, 2018

What you have there seems like a CPU Overheat,should prolly clean your pc out just in case

Also ive fixed it,

Since it was running osu with that fps i assumed it'd be ram,cpu or hdd

Turns out my GPU (i was very suprised) was running at 1/3 its normal clock speed
thanks for that suggestion to use MSI afterburner and i only used it after running mem diagnostics and chkdsk and checking cpu usage