All games i play freeze at random and crash to desktop

Sep 22, 2018
Hello! So I have bought this pre build pc like year ago for gaming.Some of you may judge me but I've chosen it carefully and it performs great, except one major fault.Every game i play seems to crash. To explain in more detail it seems to happen at completely random places. Im positive its not overheating issue because it can happen 10 minutes after I've started the game or two hours without problem.I feel like its important to mention that games that are more hardware demanding seem to be doing it more frequently. The game will just freeze sometimes i will hear the last sound again and in a second I'm back to the desktop. Now i will provide some additional information:

1-All drivers are updated using driver booster so Im positive its not driver related issue.
2- The operating system is windows 10 pro N
3- Fresh install of windows 10 was attempted but the problem still persists
4- Since all of the parts are still in warranty i sent the machine to them and Ive been told the computer was under stress test for a long time but no hardware problem was detected and so they've just returned it to me because its probably sofwtare issue. Im not excatly sure what tests were performed but one of the programs i've found on my Pc was fulmark.
6.When ive sent them the machine i was not very educated about the windows event log and couldn't provide them with more information but since then i've been saving logs that happened during the crashing and it seems to be two event id's in specific. Event 1000, application error and event 13 (although that doesnt seem to show up anymore matter of fact i think when a game crashes it doesnt always show an error that's why for the longest time i was completely clueless why it was happening).
7.No overclocking is done. Ive even tried to underclock my card and it still crashes
My hardware:
CPU
Intel Core i5 @ 3.50GHz
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H110M-CS (LGA1151)
%1 Chipset
Graphics
C24F390 (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (ASUStek Computer Inc)

54 °C
Storage
931GB TOSHIBA HDWD110 (SATA

So i will really appriciate if someone helps me get to the bottom of this since this problem has been annoyng me for months but now im fully dedicated to fix it or at least provide the service i bought it from with more info because it seems they don't know exactly what they are doing(the fact that i state there is a problem and they just return it to me provided that my parts have warranty seem redicilous). So if you need any of the saved logs or one of the games ive played fortnite has this crash thingy that saves a lot of information just tell me to post it but im not quite sure how so instruct me please. Any help would be appriciated :)

Sep 22, 2018

First of all thank you for the response! It was my bad that i didint list the psu because I made the post in a little bit of a rush.
The psu is Fortron FSP SP-400 PSU 120mm . I was told that this psu is not strong enough powerful to sustain gtx 1060 system somewhere else and Im assuming you are asking about it because of this?

Sep 22, 2018

Thanks for the answear, but i didnt manage to understand what excatly you said. Can you tell me how to do what you've suggested.

Sep 22, 2018

OK so I've downloaded and installed the program pressed run with the sensors only checkbox and after that Im a little lost what Im I supposed to do? There is a lot of information and timer at the bottom right

Sep 22, 2018

Im sorry if i sound stupid but ihardly understand what Im being told. I dont know where to look for that 3. 5v 12v info. I dont eve nquite understand how will that help me determine why the crashing happens. Like I've said the psu is
FSP SP-400 PSU 120mm which if Im not mistaken is 350w psu.Cant you just tell me if its not powerful enough for the other components based on that? And thanks for aswearing me multiple time as well!

FSP is not a bad brand, but it may still be a power supply issue, to test things you need to do a bit of work, test the video card in a known good system with a good quality power supply, try another power supply in your system, maybe even do a clean Windows setup with new drivers to make sure it's not a software issue. You did not say what brand of computer you bought, but if it's a cheaper gaming system they tend to use lower quality power supplies, in your case the power supply is not something a good builder would use with a gaming system.

Sep 22, 2018

Hey! So I tried putting better psu in my system but couldn test it earlier because i was busy. Unfortunately the problem still persists so I think we can rule out the psu as the culprit of the issue.In the most recent crash got bunch of events.Then I tried again same crash but no error i will post pictures here and I hope you can guide me to the right direction
Code:
 [img]https://imgur.com/a/W0W9xAM[/img]