ShwaBdudle

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
I built my pc in late Summer 2020 (Specs: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z, i7-10700K, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB), EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G5, 80 Plus Gold 650W, MotherBoard MSI Z490-A PRO, Be Quiet DARK ROCK PRO 4). All Games seem to lag and stutter more often than they do for my friends, I understand that games lag and stutter naturally but honestly, some games are unplayable!

By stuttering, I mean that the fps goes from let's say 60-57 but it lags in the process.

For example "The Forest" stutters so often that I've lost any motivation to play it. My friends do get stutters but judging by what they're saying it's not nearly as often as I get them. I've reinstalled windows 3 times (not related to this). The CPU cooler is set to 100% fan speed all of the time because otherwise, the CPU overheats, case fans are at 75% all of the time. I've tried creating a GPU fan curve but whenever I change something the fan speed goes crazy and starts going from let's say 50%-45% every second. CPU temps reach around 85 Deegres tops. GPU temperature doesn't go above 71 degrees but HWINFO64 says that the GPU hotspot reaches 100 degrees sometimes. sometimes HWINFO says that my GPU reached thermal throttling state but the temps don't go above 71 degrees, although the GPU hotspot shows 90-100 degrees. but sometimes hotspot temps can be at 80 degrees and HWINFO claims that my GPU hit thermal throttling state and sometimes the hotspot can reach 95 degrees but no thermal throttling state was achieved.

I've built this PC myself so I know that there aren't any "PreBuilt PC Issues" and I have posted multiple times about my issue here and on other forums. PLEASE Help Me!