[SOLVED] ALL Games Minimize on Startup / When I try and get into the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorrr

Reputable
Jul 5, 2017
I don't know when this problem started, but no more than 2/3 weeks ago..
Any fullscreen game I play, including Warzone, Apex, CSGO, Valorant.. will all minimize whenever I try to open. This isn't happening randomly it's happening as soon as I launch the game and it goes into fullscreen mode, it will go black for a second as if it's about to load into the game and then it will minimize to the task bar again. The only way I can stay on the game (and I've only found this working with apex) is if I open the game and then click inside the game straight away and then it actually loads in and opens up. IIt's really annoying as I can't play anything right now. It's very possible I've accidently messed with a setting somewhere in Windows, I'm really not sure.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm pretty new to this. I can't find a solution anywhere. I would appreciate some help guys, thanks alot.

Taylor

Solution
If you have anti virus program scan for malware. Or you can use windows but it can take a very long time for results. If nothing found try updating gpu drivers if needed. Turn off notifications in windows action center if it is being used. Turn off game mode in windows if active. Turn off any programs running in the background. See if any of this helps.
If you have anti virus program scan for malware. Or you can use windows but it can take a very long time for results. If nothing found try updating gpu drivers if needed. Turn off notifications in windows action center if it is being used. Turn off game mode in windows if active. Turn off any programs running in the background. See if any of this helps.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.