All games quit to desktop with no error message.

Aug 1, 2018
Random crashings to desktop with no error in all games. This happens at random times. For example yesterday happened 5 times in 10 minutes gaming, while previous day was playing for 10 hours straight and all was good! This keeps happening since i built my pc. I formatted and reinstalled windows and this keeps happening. Running stress test for hours using 100% gpu and cpu and all is good, no temp problems etc. All drivers are updated. Nothing is overclocked and ram are running at 3200mhz. I even changed the ram setting to auto from bios which just changed the ram to 1.35v from 1.2v and the problem is still there.

System specs:
Motherboard: asus rog strix b350-f
Cpu: ryzen 2600x
Ram:G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4-3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
Ssd: samsung 860 evo
Psu: Seasonic 850w
Gpu: rx 580 8g nitro plus

Solution
Figured it out at last..all this was due to ram, they were not in the qvl list of the motherboard, so when i run them at 2933 everything runs smoothly!No psu problems, no nothing!
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the fast answer smorizio! Can i check my gpu somehow for bad memory as you said(i use 3d mark and all benchmarks end fine). What should i expect from my 12V rail(11-13 for example?And if the volts are wrong it means the psu is for garbage?

Aug 1, 2018

Just finished my vmt test and no errors found. With hwmonitor my average of +12V is 11,894. The minimum value even reached 11,576 but i think it is ok. I have been playing dota 2 for 4 hours and i also have fallout 4 and chrome open(so i can push my pc to limits) and of course it is one of these days that all is fine!

Are you able to see any errors in Event Viewer?

Download and run memtest86 for a few hours. Make a few passes. You could have bad RAM.

I see you are running @ 3200mhz for RAM. Is that through XMP profile?

I just recently had the same issue and nothing showed in Event Viewer. I did have my RAM overclocked, though. Even though it passed 6 hrs of memtest it would still randomly exit games to desktop. I went back to stock RAM speeds and zero issues.

Aug 1, 2018

Nothing is shown in event viewer! What does stock ram speed even mean?I used to run @3200 at 1,2V and now i have enabled DOCP(xmp for ryzen) which auto selects @3200 1,35V. Was thinking of downclocking them at 2933 or 3000 to see if it still happens.
Edit: I used memtest for 8 hours and all passed, no faults!

Aug 1, 2018

Ok will try this now. Everything else has failed!

Aug 1, 2018
Disabled fast boot, changed auto restart option too but still the problem is there..I also faced another problem a couple of times, pc shuts down and does not restart till i disconnect the psu and reconnect it! Which i though it was psu problem..but it happened again today after i had swapped my psu..Could all this be due to faulty motherboard??I think only this is the option left..i mean, i have practically changed everything besides ram..Will try to work with one dimm at a time to see how it fares and will report again!

Aug 1, 2018

After one hour with one stick happened again, so will try the other one aswell and report back..but i think only the motherboard is left..

Aug 1, 2018
Figured it out at last..all this was due to ram, they were not in the qvl list of the motherboard, so when i run them at 2933 everything runs smoothly!No psu problems, no nothing!

Solution