Question All HyperX Pulsefire Haste mouse's facing same issue? (Random disconnecting)

Dec 7, 2022
So I've had the pulsefire haste for around almost a year now, and I've been having this annoying issue where the mouse just randomly disconnects out of nowhere since about almost a month ago. My mouse hasn't been damaged in any way, nothing broken, no kinked cables, everything is fine.

Sometimes out of the blue I don't even have to move the mouse in order for it to disconnect, sometimes a short period of time or even it lasting for 5s+. I've installed the latest firmware, changed ports, factory resetting the mouse, etc.

I've looked on forums on reddit that seem to have the same exact problem, some only disconnecting when fast movement occurs, some having the same as mine (not having to even move the mouse to get a dc). People have even said after getting replacements about 1-3 times the problem still occurs.

Does anyone know why this problem occurs and how to resolve this issue.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2022
I might know why now but I don't know how electronics really work. I looked inside the mouse since it's honey comb, and there's dust build up + gunk, I mean I've never touched the inside for a whole year. Am I going on the right track, or am I just saying nonsense. If this is right It would solve the issue occurring to others, people say this problem only occurs after months of usage usually around 6+ months. Which is enough time for dust build up (also depends on their environment)

if anyone could tell me if am stupid or not please do, I am thinking about taking apart the mouse and cleaning it up, but I don't want to do it without a reason since I would be risking voiding the warranty

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS