All Marvel Bashers Here

I came to this newsgroup because I had genuine on-topic questions I
needed answered. I made the awful mistake of saying, "video editing is
boring" a mistake Kujibuda, Jack Slopehead, and Bill Fright have made my
life a living hell for ever since.

They've also destroyed every thread I've posted to in the process. This,
as they explain it, is their way of saving this newsgroup -- blowing up
every thread I post an article in.

That's why I started this thread. All I'm asking of these three freedom
fighters is that if they insist on blowing up threads, do it here, not
elsewhere in the newsgroup.

Show a little consideration for those members of this group who don't
need you to "protect" them ... or tell them which posters you forbid
them to speak to.

prof marvel

"Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> I came to this newsgroup because I had genuine on-topic questions I
> needed answered. I made the awful mistake of saying, "video editing is
> boring" a mistake Kujibuda, Jack Slopehead, and Bill Fright have made my
> life a living hell for ever since.

Actually you made the mistake of calling video editors "slobs with no social
life" in a video editing newsgroup.

FLY135 wrote:
> "Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>I came to this newsgroup because I had genuine on-topic questions I
>>needed answered. I made the awful mistake of saying, "video editing is
>>boring" a mistake Kujibuda, Jack Slopehead, and Bill Fright have made my
>>life a living hell for ever since.
>

> Actually you made the mistake of calling video editors "slobs with no social
> life" in a video editing newsgroup.

You mean they have social lives?

prof marvel

Prof Marvel <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:<cN6yc.75635$DG4.52992@fe2.columbus.rr.com>...
> FLY135 wrote:
> > "Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>I came to this newsgroup because I had genuine on-topic questions I
> >>needed answered. I made the awful mistake of saying, "video editing is
> >>boring" a mistake Kujibuda, Jack Slopehead, and Bill Fright have made my
> >>life a living hell for ever since.
> >

> > Actually you made the mistake of calling video editors "slobs with no social
> > life" in a video editing newsgroup.
> >

> You mean they have social lives?

I do!

I gots hella ladies too, lead a pretty pumped out lifestyle

(but I'm not a very good video editor :(

STRATEGY