ALL my games are really weird and have a very strange color glitch i've never seen before please help

Aug 28, 2018
All my pc games are messed up and glitchy and have this weird colour issue my GPU isn't overheated and is pretty good gtx 1060 with a ryzen 1600 CPU but all my games are messed up with this glitch for some reason. here's a link to a picture https://ibb.co/kdEYoU
EDIT: i solved it thanks for everyone who commented but it turns out one of my previous drivers was corrupted but uninstalling and redownloading all of my drivers seemed to have fixed it, thanks again to everyone who helped me out by replying

luci5r

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011

Experienced the exact same issue. The GPU is behaving as if 3D (stereoscope) is turned on, even if your monitor doesn't support 3D or you didn't turn it on. There are 2 possible reasons for this, either Stereoscope is enabled in your GPU settings, this is usually under Nvidia Control Panel.

There is another cause as well. Some games or monitors come with a stereoscope profile, and that profile gets loaded in your Monitor profile.

On Windows 10, Under Display Settings --> Advanced Display Settings --> Display Adapter Properties, click the "Color Management" tab and change the profile to any default profile which makes sense, or just try a few.

This second case is what happened with me (not 3D Vision) and took me a long time to figure it out. Was experiencing exactly what your screenshot displayed.

Hope this helps.