All of my games crash after motherboard and CPU upgrade.

ComputerSystemsRich

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
I am using the same GPU, same HDD, and same RAM. I switched from an MSI 970a SLI Krait Edition motherboard to an Asrock z77 extreme4. And I switched from an AMD FX-4350 to an i7 3770k. Windows is behaving fine as far as I can tell, and the temperatures are looking okay. I have conducted a Memory Diagnostic Test and found no errors. I am running Windows 10.

Every game I try to play will start up into the menu and act fine. I can change settings and move through the menus. When I actually launch into a game (by pressing continue or play or whatever), it will run fine and after either 10 or 30 seconds it will just crash. I would love to know why this is happening. Any help is appreciated.

I have installed the latest Nvidia drivers as well as the Intel drivers. One thing to note is that I cannot access the Intel HD Graphics Control panel for whatever reason, it just won't launch.

I received a nice blue screen when I tried to conduct a GPU stress test. I will see if I can get it to show up again so I can get the error code. Thank you!