All of my games crashing on brand new PC

Dec 28, 2018
So basically I got my new PC for this Christmas and I installed all games that I play... Which are Fortnite, R6 and Rust. Each of these game constantly crashes, sometimes 5-10min into gameplay sometimes 30min. I tried deleting my video card drivers to some older versions but on each one it crashes. In Fortnite error window is displayed saying that Unreal Engine 4 crashed but in R6 it just kicks me out of the game without error window.
My system spec:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Asus B450m prime motherboard
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb OC version
HyperX DDR4 ram 2933Hz
PSU Silentium Vero M2 Bronze 600W semi-modular
2TB seagate HDD
120GB Adata SSD
Also worth mentioning, my monitor is connected to my GPU with HDMI cable but I doubt that is a problem.

Did you try to reinstall the Games?
Is your OS (W10?) Up to date?

The configuration itself should work fine and due to that Unreal Engine 4 Error i would think that it is a software problem. You can Test your SSD and your HDD with a Progamm called "CrystalDisk" to ensure that they are working 100%. Yes your parts are new but there is always this 3-5% that get damaged while shipping or just dont like us :D

So yea, reinstall the games, Update your OS, your Driver, take a look at the Gigabyte Website and install the driver for your motherboard if you haven´t and check your drives with CrystalDisk.

Dec 28, 2018

So basically it needs latest version of java to scan but I updated it 5 times already and it wont scan...

Dec 28, 2018

Tried everything of mentioned above, OS and gpu drivers are up to date , games are reinstalled ( fortnite crashed half way into the download ), again that unreal engine error. Drives are okay too, maybe full reset of OS would work?

Dec 28, 2018
Download and run Geforce Experience.The error is from driver mismatch.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/
Once installed double click shortcut on desktop then sign in. Then in top left click on drivers. Install any new driver it finds.

Dec 28, 2018

I already have the latest version 417.35...
fetch
This is that error (crash)

Dec 28, 2018

CPU idle is 39 celzius ( 102 fahrenheit ) and GPU idle is 45 celzius ( 113 fahrenheit ). While in game CPU 58 celzius ( 136 fahrenheit ) and GPU 73 celzius ( 163 fahrenheit )

TRENDING THREADS