Question All of the problems that i got on my pc since i got the new pc.

RKO573

Commendable
Mar 18, 2017
So first of, this is my pc:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 010M RGB | MSI B450M PRO-VDH PLUS | MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Ventus XS 4G OC | 16GB RAM | SSD 240GB

and, since i've acquired the pc and formatted it i had these problems:

1st it was the graphic card. I was playing cs:go until when i jumped to a deathmatch and all this crap started going white in specific places on top of that my guy wouldn't walk straight, it walk as if it was stuck in the air, just a bit above from the ground.

Right.

The 2nd part was when i was on discord, when trying to scroll up, this crap, would forcefully scroll down, not letting me control my own actions on the pc, so then i would click on the bottom right so that i would directly go to windows, but to no avail, this stuff would still be bugged, because what i did next was clicking on the show hidden folders on the right side of the task bar and then this stuff would forcefully close it, it wouldn't even let me open the damn thing.

Now, this crap, when i had a icon selected on windows, this wouldn't deselect and it would forceful stay in there, i had to reboot the pc from all of the above to fix the issue, but is getting on my nerves.

why in the world is this happening?

I have another question.

Can someone tell me where is skype folder when i install skype, because clearly i can't find it...

And where is the skype folder that comes with windows when finished installation?

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
What PSU is installed: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Some things you can do:

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that correspond to the time(s) that the problems occurred.

Look in Task Manager (Startup Tab) to find out what apps are being launched at startup.

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance. First while not gaming, then while doing things other than gaming, and finally while gaming. Look for some bottleneck or some resource at an increasingly high %.

Use the search function in File Explorer to search for "Skype". Be sure that you have checked the "Hidden items" box under View.

RKO573

Commendable
Mar 18, 2017
Seasonic S12II 520W

im gonna assume that everything is new, obviously... (did it replied to your question?)

and about the rest, i think is fine, i wonder what the chipset drivers are... i think is bios, but i'll figure it out soon.

about event viewer, i got a memory error or some sort, but i dont think i should bother myself with that

about the resource monitor, im not sure what to look for here... i think everything's going fine, because i searched on reliability history and even viewer for today's error and there's nothing, but that happened today, why it doesnt say anything?

what now about the PSU?