[SOLVED] All options on win 10 has failed

Novel8

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2013
I tried all the options when offered at boot time of Win 10, and none seem to work, Two weeks ago i successfully updated it to the 21h version, and now for some reason i cannot get into win 10. I even tried the MBR fix and it failed. I do have the iso file that i used to update win 10, 2 weeks ago on my thumb drive, but can't find a way to use it with win 10 unapproachable. Just to note that my version is all from updates, no disc. Suggestions would be appreciated if I had not tried them as yet.

Solution
I do have the iso file that i used to update win 10, 2 weeks ago on my thumb drive, but can't find a way to use it with win 10 unapproachable.
Use iso file and create bootable windows installation USB. That can be done with rufus.
Boot from installation media and install windows.

Novel8

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2013
and the error message are?
None specific that i recall as I desperately was trying every option it offered. The mere fact after trying, it eventually goes off. I think to be able to reuse my iso file, I need to have windows available, as long as i can't. then my file is useless, unless someone can tell me it may work while in win 7...which i have my doubts.

rgd1101

Don't
how did you stop the install?

if you have a new ssd/hdd, install windows 10 there