All system is connected through wifi except my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2018
I am facing a very disaster wifi connectivity problem.

my Laptop has Window 10 which is connected to wifi but showing no internet access with undefined network and when I configure manual IP then undefined network disappeared but no internet access.

i have already changed mac address many time through tmac software but the problem is not solving and I have already changed my computer name but nothing working.

my laptop has dual boot with centos(linux) and window 10 and centos is connected with the same wifi connection and have excellent internet connection but not in window 10.

my mobile is connected with the same wifi connection and have a good internet access.

my roommate's and other guys laptop working perfectly with this wifi connection and have an excellent internet connection.

**Note** Actually this is neighbor wifi and I hacked this wifi and get the password and connection is working in all other devices except my window 10. in starting 3 to 4 month it works perfectly in my window 10 but now from last month this is the problem and sometimes it is connected to 4 to 5 min and show working internet connection but after showing no internet connection with yellow sign on wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS