News All the RTX 4060 Ti 8GB Cards Announced so Far

A Stoner

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2009
Maybe we can get lucky and with enough supply these will sell under MSRP... I am not sure if I will buy into these, I have one computer that needs to have an update on the graphics side, I think it has a 960 and it was unable to play a couple games my son wants to play. 4060 might be a good choice for a 1440p computer?

sherhi

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2015
Maybe we can get lucky and with enough supply these will sell under MSRP... I am not sure if I will buy into these, I have one computer that needs to have an update on the graphics side, I think it has a 960 and it was unable to play a couple games my son wants to play. 4060 might be a good choice for a 1440p computer?
Depends on how long (how many years) you/your son want to play new (released every year) good looking games at 1440p on your desired graphics' settings. We have to wait for benchmarks but I assume 8gb Ti version will age like milk and will barely justify itself for even this year's games. I would stay away from 8gb cards completely if I wanted any kind of future proofing, even 12gb is often considered not enough for next year or two in many reviews, this website included.

P.S. Depending on games your son wants to play I would have open mind and look at consoles as well.

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
I'm impartial to angular designs so I find the Colorful ones to be the most neat looking , especially the white ones. If I'm buying based on aesthetic alone (which you shouldn't really, but that's what I did last time), that's the one I'm going to pick.

Okay, scratch what I said, that white INNO3D ichill X3 takes the cake for the best looking one, very aesthetically pleasing in my eyes. Here's hoping Yeston is going to come out with something.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.