all these help line threads

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
We've implemented a temporary fix that should keep that spam out of our hair (spammy hair, who wants that?).

Anyway, because it is temporary and isn't as extensively tested as we would have liked, it might have some unforeseen consequences. Should you run into any weird errors or anything, please feel free to make a post about it so that we can address it as soon as possible!

Lot's of 404 errors today. One or more refreshes usually corrects it. Also, the problem with deletes not taking on the first (or second, third, 6th, etc.) try has raised its head again. Just started this morning, probably about the time the new "fix" was implemented.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Noticed the 404's as well. Haven't run into any thread/post deletion issues. If you could provide some small documentation of that in the mod forums, that'd be real helpful. I'll try to see what I can confirm through testing. I'll let the devs know about this tomorrow.

I'd say a few 404's is better than the massive waves of help line threads. I'm sure it will get sorted out in no time.